Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Heylo people.. I have decided to abandon my previous blog for once and for all and start on this new one. Start on a clean slate as my holidays begin. Today is my last paper for my exams and I think that I didnt do very well for that as now, coming out of the exam hall, I have ABSOLUTELY no idea what I wrote in my paper. Just wrote and wrote and wrote. Think I might fail that course, seriously and honestly but well, all I can do is hope for the best right now and hope that by some miracle, I'll be able to get 21/50 to pass my exam. I skipped 2 questions as I have no time to write for that question and that's 13 marks off. So to pass, I need to only minus 17 out of 38. As if I could so I'm really prepared to re-do this course next year or hopefully by somehow I'll be able to pass my term GPA mark. It was totally crap but anyway, now its holidays so I hope to be able to but hearing people around me to discuss about their answers, I think my answers are all wrong? But what the heck. Its over, not really till the results are out but still. ARGH..
Alrighty now, back to being calm and composed. Yesterday I was thinking alot about my 4 months here. Of cause reading Jing's blog make me think about my 4 months here. Honestly, 4 months just flew us by. We were talking about how we arrived 4 months ago in this country still not knowing each other and afraid about crossing each other's boundaries. In this 4 months, I think I've fostered really good relationships with my housemates. Even the Aussies, well there are only 3 of them here but well, they are like part of us now. I am learning new terms from them and they are learning new terms from us. Its pretty cool actually. 4 months- What have I done? Before I came over here, I went through hell from harrassment. Most people know, dont have the heart to write more about that matter. But since I came, I've not really healed from those scars. I dont dare to like anyone because of what happened to me and liking someone seems wrong. I dont dare to like someone because I'm afraid that he will not be able to accept my past. It takes a 'brave' person to anyway, I'm not exactly the best person around here but now that I think I like someone, I think it wont work out. I'm simply paranoid as usual. I've gone through my fair share of hell here with my plagirism cases and all. Gone through thick and thin with my housemates, really trust them now. Glad to have come here. 4 months ago, it was summer. 4 months later its winter now. I've gone through 3 seasons (sort of) and its amazing how your body adapts to it. How we adapt to it really with our daily life. How we accommodate to other people's faults and thankful that they accommodate to mine. 4 months is not a long time but 4 months is somehow a long time as well. I dont know whether what I'm saying is making sense but I just wanna like be thankful for my 4 months here. I really think that I've learnt alot from these 4 months.
Anyway, plans for the holidays arent reall fixed but this weekend I'm going up to the coast with my housemate's mum and gf and the house and stuff. So well, that's this weekend. Love you all people, for being there for me for supporting me these 4 months. Really appreciate it.
*muah*


Jessica WhIsPeReD OuT @ 5:13 pm


-ThE EnD-


.:: Mage ::.



Jessica . 20 . 20th of November . Scorpio . Uni of Queensland . In love?

Wanna do :: Have a Great Summer Holiday

Reading: Always the Bridesmaid

Watching: The OC, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Sex and the City , Law and Order SVU, Amazing Race

Obssession: Losing weight

Wishlist: An IPOD. A trip to London. A new better laptop. NECe616V

In my discman: some CD I burned from James.

Only: days till I start work!

Feeling:The current mood of jesnufflesss at www.imood.com

mAiL me!



Design uniquely by
CaLiNe ( and credits to all those whose html i have used)


taggies





.::Mood of the Day::.


.::Current MSN Nick::.
Let's get down and get drunk tonight