Monday, June 28, 2004

Today is Sunday 27th June 2004. I have not stepped out of the house in awhile. Honestly just probably 5 hours ago? When I went out to return the DVD. But still the day still feels so lethargic, extremely. Anyway, remember how I was saying that I was supposed to go see a football game in a hotel? Well, didnt work out that way. Miscommunication, so like in the end we didnt manage to book the hotel. I have been watching movies like non-stop. Yesterday night, watched Remember the Titans. Good show. Also watched The Sweetest Thing. That was damn funny. Good for girls to watch. Also watched Gladiator today. Good show too! So anyway, I'm just watching all the shows that I've always wanted to watch but didnt have the time to. Its pretty cool. Been a lazy weekend.
Was just the 3 of us for dinner today. Nicole, me and Issac. So we chilled and played PS2. Thank goodness James left his machine here, or else we'll be utterly bored with everyone gone. Sigh.. so that's my sad weekend. Its a quiet one. Havent had a quiet one in awhile. Good to have one of these some times. Good for thinking my stuff through.



Jessica WhIsPeReD OuT @ 12:37 am


-ThE EnD-


.:: Mage ::.



Jessica . 20 . 20th of November . Scorpio . Uni of Queensland . In love?

Wanna do :: Have a Great Summer Holiday

Reading: Always the Bridesmaid

Watching: The OC, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Sex and the City , Law and Order SVU, Amazing Race

Obssession: Losing weight

Wishlist: An IPOD. A trip to London. A new better laptop. NECe616V

In my discman: some CD I burned from James.

Only: days till I start work!

Feeling:The current mood of jesnufflesss at www.imood.com

mAiL me!



Design uniquely by
CaLiNe ( and credits to all those whose html i have used)


taggies





.::Mood of the Day::.


.::Current MSN Nick::.
Let's get down and get drunk tonight