Friday, July 02, 2004

I'm bored. I guess that's why I'm blogging everyday. Results will be out tomorrow, freak out. Totally but whatever it was, I came through this semester, hopefully I'll pass everything. Lessons were learnt, hope that mistakes will not be repeated anymore. Just keeping to myself these few days, thinking alot, crapping alot, stoning alot.

Anyway, read Shang's blog about the blackout in Singapore on tuesday that affected half of Singapore. My house in Singapore was also affected, but I didnt know. Tuesday, I was alone in my room doing my own stuff. Did I even bother to call home? Did I even treasure times to talk to my parents? No I didnt. I was supposed to talk to them on wednesday but because I was out, I just sent a message home that I was out and would see them the next day. My mum told me that my dad heartached that I chose to go out and have fun rather than talk to my parents. I havent spoken to them in a month. Given my dad's usual temper, he would have stopped talking to me already, he would have banned from doing alot of things already but he didnt. He understood and said enjoy my holidays. He didnt allow me to go to do water activities when I'm in Singapore but yet I told him I'm going cannoeing, he said enjoy myself. I emailed him at 1am and told him i just came home, he said he hoped I enjoyed myself and be careful and ask me when I need my school fees and money over. I felt so bad when my dad told me all those. I wanted him to scold me, wanted him to blame him for not treasuring family talk times. But instead, my dad said, enjoy your holidays. He still talked to me, he still encouraged me. I'm such a bad daughter but yet my dad is still so nice to me. I really dont deserve parents like that. I dont deserve the love of my brothers. Yes, they do love me. Even though they dont say it out but they fight with each other to talk to me to tell me stuff and ask about me. Where do I get a family like this? I'm sure that half the families that are decent are like that but mine didnt used to be. I just feel bad..

Anyway, tonight we're watching spiderman2. Do you guys know that spiderman 2 first came out in Australia because of the time difference between here and America? Its cool though it means nothing to most of us. Anyway, hope that the movie is good and oh today is TONY's BIRTHDAY. So Tony if you even come to my blog again, Happy Birthday k? Sang yat fai lok (If that made sense)


Jessica WhIsPeReD OuT @ 2:32 pm


-ThE EnD-


.:: Mage ::.



Jessica . 20 . 20th of November . Scorpio . Uni of Queensland . In love?

Wanna do :: Have a Great Summer Holiday

Reading: Always the Bridesmaid

Watching: The OC, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Sex and the City , Law and Order SVU, Amazing Race

Obssession: Losing weight

Wishlist: An IPOD. A trip to London. A new better laptop. NECe616V

In my discman: some CD I burned from James.

Only: days till I start work!

Feeling:The current mood of jesnufflesss at www.imood.com

mAiL me!



Design uniquely by
CaLiNe ( and credits to all those whose html i have used)


taggies





.::Mood of the Day::.


.::Current MSN Nick::.
Let's get down and get drunk tonight