Thursday, July 01, 2004

Finally wednesday came around and almost everyone's back from their holidays. Sort of holidays. They just kinda disappeared for like 5 days? So yep, yesterday was the end of the 5 days. Way cool. I'm just so so glad that Amy and Andrew are back. Missed them quite abit. Missed Andrew for his crappy comments and stuff. Missed Amy as someone I can really talk to. So its all good that almost everyone is home.

Anyway, I was saying that I was going out alone? Well, yeah I did. Got up at like 1030am in the morning, forced myself up actually. As usual our freezing cold house never fails to make me shiver from inside out as I get up from my warm and nice bed. But I need to get out of the house to get some fresh air, to clear my head abit. So anyway, Isaac was being a dear and sent me to return my DVD(1 day late, who cares?) and send me to the train station. But I felt a little bad cause I didnt give him a fixed time as to when I was going so he got up at 9am. I felt so totally totally bad. But its all good, guilt aside, missed my train so I had to wait another 1/2 hour more for the next. All packed up with my music and book so its alright there. Didnt dare sleep in case my bag might get snatched(nearly happened to me), so yeah was famished and having a headache by the time I reached Indooroopilly. On the way though, taking the train alone lets me think about alot of things without having to make conversation. Anyways, got to Indroo in 1 piece, started out with Mackers for lunch and started on my quest in shopping. I wasnt really looking for anything in particular, just random shopping but it was so tempting to buy heaps of stuff because everything's on sale. If anyone remembers, its the end of financial year yesterday so its everywhere's screaming SALE SALE SALE. But then again, didnt everyone say that shopping is a girl's best way to lighten herself up? So let me tell you, this remedy is fantastic. I can just walk around without stopping for people or going into shops that I dont really want to or going into shops that people might not want to go into. So in the end, I started at about 1pm, ended at like 3 something and my conquest: Bought a pair of Ug boots(finally), bought a pair of cheap boots, bought like earrings, chocolate covered marshmallows, stuff. All in all it was all good. Spent good money, had good fun and then it was to meet Nicole and Colin in the city. (Or so I thought) Our timing is so good that as I walk out of Indroo, they walked in. So luckily we saw each other or else it would have been bad. Not that I minded shopping in the city but yeah I was carrying quite abit of bags so would have been a hassle. BUT, I felt so out of place. Lightbulb comes into place, so I basically tried to keep out of their way as much as possible. Sigh, felt abit bad as well, to be a lightbulb. I didnt want to, timing was all wrong. So anyway, after being a lightbulb for such a long time, we decided to go to the airport to send Andrew's mum and girlfriend off. They are flying back to Singapore. AND the ticket to the airport cost 20bucks, worse thing is they didnt check out tickets. We were damn cheesed off by it but well, its an experience anyway, besides it would be awhile before I saw auntie and kelly again so they're worth the 20 bucks. After that, met Amy and Angel for dinner at Chinatown. Met up with Welin, Raymond and Rex. Had coffee and stuff, chit chatted. I missed those days. Even though its like 5 days that they were gone but it did make a huge difference to the house. Anyway, got home at like 1am, got to bed at 230am. Woke up at 845 this morning.

TODAY- I went for a cannoeing trip. Went with some church people who brought us around to cannoe. Really nice of them to come and bring us around. OMG, if you guys ever ever have a chance to cannoe here,please do. This is not like cannoeing in the East Coast Beach or something from Outward Bound. I am talking about cannoeing in a river, a quiet still river.Like those amazon images that we get. Really really very nice views, its fantastic in fact.Loved every minute even the ice cold water. No one collapsed but the water was ice cold but the sun is also great, warmed us all up. Had a nice pinic by the river bank. Geez, how could ever see this happening in Singapore? No cause our Kallang River is too precious. The Brisbane River is a drinking source but people are allowed to cannoe and stuff. It so cool, cant wait to go again if we have the chance.

Anyway, this is a blardee long entry. So sorry if anyone's bored out. Mesa have to gosa and rest. Exhausted.. See you guys..



Jessica WhIsPeReD OuT @ 5:09 pm


-ThE EnD-


.:: Mage ::.



Jessica . 20 . 20th of November . Scorpio . Uni of Queensland . In love?

Wanna do :: Have a Great Summer Holiday

Reading: Always the Bridesmaid

Watching: The OC, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Sex and the City , Law and Order SVU, Amazing Race

Obssession: Losing weight

Wishlist: An IPOD. A trip to London. A new better laptop. NECe616V

In my discman: some CD I burned from James.

Only: days till I start work!

Feeling:The current mood of jesnufflesss at www.imood.com

mAiL me!



Design uniquely by
CaLiNe ( and credits to all those whose html i have used)


taggies





.::Mood of the Day::.


.::Current MSN Nick::.
Let's get down and get drunk tonight