Thursday, July 08, 2004

Finally got my bum moving and have gone out today. Went to make my working visa. I've been here like 4 months, have settled more admin stuff in the beginning but now havent made my working visa. I dont even know whether I'm going to work over here but well, just to make it sound nice. I made a working visa today. Woke up at 10am today, by the way that's early in my dictionary because I've been getting up at lunch time. So anyway, was still late to make it for the original train we wanted to, so we had breakfast at Mackers. In Mackers, there's this cafe called Mc Cafe, had a mud cake slice, DAMN NICE ah. Not too sure if Singapore's Mackers has Mc Cafe anot but I sure hope that it has. Hee.. Anyway, moved on, took a long train ride to the city with Nicole and Amy. Train rides are always interesting over here. There are always stuff to see, from interesting to gruesome to shockng to scary to nice and pleasant. So anyway, today is pleasant, saw the cutest boy ever. He's like so cute, his dad is like so mean to he still kisses his dad's face all over the place. CUTIE! Alright, shall shut up about that boy. Got to the city, went to get the working visa. The guy who attended to me took so long. He's like the blurrest, goondo-est, slowest guy around. Asked so many irrelevant questions till I very pek-qie. My friend who went after me finshed before me and had to drop a hint to the blur guy that she was waiting for me. So finally when he was done with his crap, we finally got out of that place and walked around.
Oh scrape this entry. My roommate's quarreling with her mom again. I feel bad everytime I hear this conversation. Sigh, more that 5000miles away from home and there's trouble. Sometimes I think its not worth it. Sad, really sad. I feel bad for her. Bleahz.. Anyway I no mood to blog but I'm looking forward to the arrival of Grace, Wendy and Shuping next week. Then I can really get my holidays enjoying. Yay but in the meantime I hope she will be alright.


Jessica WhIsPeReD OuT @ 12:04 am


-ThE EnD-


.:: Mage ::.



Jessica . 20 . 20th of November . Scorpio . Uni of Queensland . In love?

Wanna do :: Have a Great Summer Holiday

Reading: Always the Bridesmaid

Watching: The OC, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Sex and the City , Law and Order SVU, Amazing Race

Obssession: Losing weight

Wishlist: An IPOD. A trip to London. A new better laptop. NECe616V

In my discman: some CD I burned from James.

Only: days till I start work!

Feeling:The current mood of jesnufflesss at www.imood.com

mAiL me!



Design uniquely by
CaLiNe ( and credits to all those whose html i have used)


taggies





.::Mood of the Day::.


.::Current MSN Nick::.
Let's get down and get drunk tonight