Thursday, July 22, 2004


Ok I'm trying to blog my pictures that I took while I was on my mini holiday with Grace, Shuping, Wendy, Coreen and Luke. Luke you dont see in the pictures because he's well the designated photographer. But anyway, hope the pictures will turn out well, click to enlarge the pictures. I'm not exactly in the best of mood so just bear with me k? Oh and well, this is day 1 at the strawberry farm! We were trying to pick strawberries but because it was not really the season yet, meaning its going to get colder for the strawberries to thrive. But took some photos with some pseudo strawberries. They were really tasty by the way.Bought some strawberry jam and lemon butter as well. Yummy!  Posted by Hello


Jessica WhIsPeReD OuT @ 12:58 am


-ThE EnD-


.:: Mage ::.



Jessica . 20 . 20th of November . Scorpio . Uni of Queensland . In love?

Wanna do :: Have a Great Summer Holiday

Reading: Always the Bridesmaid

Watching: The OC, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Sex and the City , Law and Order SVU, Amazing Race

Obssession: Losing weight

Wishlist: An IPOD. A trip to London. A new better laptop. NECe616V

In my discman: some CD I burned from James.

Only: days till I start work!

Feeling:The current mood of jesnufflesss at www.imood.com

mAiL me!



Design uniquely by
CaLiNe ( and credits to all those whose html i have used)


taggies





.::Mood of the Day::.


.::Current MSN Nick::.
Let's get down and get drunk tonight