Sunday, July 04, 2004

Just told my dad my results. Obviously my dad is not happy. Even I'm not happy with it but what to do? I'm just fed up lah, how smart does my dad think I am? The reason why I'm even in Australia is because I'm not smart. And he expects distinctions all the way. Not every one has a high distinction and I have one but he disregards that and concentrates on the subjects that I have passes. Nearly cried when he's lecturing me but after that, he instead of ignoring me like he always does, he still talks to me and asks me well-being. I feel bad as well, really bad. I'm fed up but I feel bad as well. I dont know what I should be feeling. My brothers fight to talk to me. I feel so bad after that day.

Supposed to be watching The Shining now, but I'm talking to them. Its good in a way I guess.


Jessica WhIsPeReD OuT @ 1:18 am


-ThE EnD-


.:: Mage ::.



Jessica . 20 . 20th of November . Scorpio . Uni of Queensland . In love?

Wanna do :: Have a Great Summer Holiday

Reading: Always the Bridesmaid

Watching: The OC, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Sex and the City , Law and Order SVU, Amazing Race

Obssession: Losing weight

Wishlist: An IPOD. A trip to London. A new better laptop. NECe616V

In my discman: some CD I burned from James.

Only: days till I start work!

Feeling:The current mood of jesnufflesss at www.imood.com

mAiL me!



Design uniquely by
CaLiNe ( and credits to all those whose html i have used)


taggies





.::Mood of the Day::.


.::Current MSN Nick::.
Let's get down and get drunk tonight