Thursday, August 19, 2004

Yesterday I had my long day. I made a vow I'll blog every wednesday cause its a form of release for me because every wednesday I get very PMSy. Sometimes I wonder why myself. I fixed my own timetable, I chose this timing knowing full well that its tiring but yet I still did it. When we were in JC, sch started at 745am in the morning, I have to get up at 545am every single day and most of the time my day ends at 545pm or with training it ends at 9pm. Every day, day in day out, I have no problem with this lifestyle, now having a straight 7 hour day per week and I'm complaining every week about it. Am I getting weaker? Wait, I think the appropriate word is older already. I have been told a million times that 2 years is not a long time. 2 years is about as long as college years, 2 years is just a transition from 18 to 20 but I have no idea why, I feel particularly old this year. Perhaps it is because I am older than most of the people in my class and much less mature(sadly). I used to think that once I hit 18, everything will just go downhill, in fact things are just moving along and if I dont catch up and move along with the world, I'm doomed. Perhaps, that's why I'm tiring out already. I havent even started my working life yet and I'm tired out already.
Yesterday I was reading my friendster testimonials from my friends and suddenly I miss home so much. I miss my friends, the times and the crap that we go through. The friends that stood by me when I had trouble with my parents, friends that stood by me when I had relationship problems, friends I could just whine and confide to, friends that stood by each other in competitions, friends that give encouragement to me in my studies, friends that send me things when they know that I'm very stressed up for my exams, friends who constantly ask about my well-being, friends who look out for me even though I have not seen them in years... Friends that will always be there for me. I just thought of all my friends last night, I wanted to list out all my friends in my head mentally and found that the list is too long, I'm afraid that I'll miss someone out because each and every one of you are dear to me. I hate it when I start missing home and my friends, not that I dont want to miss them but it just makes me sad.
I love you guys. Really.
Hugz
And Amy, I know you'll never read this but Happy 20th Birthday gal. I know how much you have sacrificed to make me happy. I'll always appreciate it from the bottom of my heart and I wish you all the best.
And you, you'll not read this I know but nontheless, I love you too..


Jessica WhIsPeReD OuT @ 1:59 pm


-ThE EnD-


.:: Mage ::.



Jessica . 20 . 20th of November . Scorpio . Uni of Queensland . In love?

Wanna do :: Have a Great Summer Holiday

Reading: Always the Bridesmaid

Watching: The OC, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Sex and the City , Law and Order SVU, Amazing Race

Obssession: Losing weight

Wishlist: An IPOD. A trip to London. A new better laptop. NECe616V

In my discman: some CD I burned from James.

Only: days till I start work!

Feeling:The current mood of jesnufflesss at www.imood.com

mAiL me!



Design uniquely by
CaLiNe ( and credits to all those whose html i have used)


taggies





.::Mood of the Day::.


.::Current MSN Nick::.
Let's get down and get drunk tonight