Monday, August 09, 2004

Currently Listening to :Anastacia- Left outside alone
Trying to post a story of my Christmas in July(Aug??) pictures. Hope it works.


Carmen and Maki(the one I made my present for) with reindeers

All of us from both houses for Christmas in July

All of us again

All of us yet again

Weird faces and poses
--------------------------------------2nd part--------------------------------------
This is where we got our presents and stuff.
Song listening to has changed to: Blink 182- Feeling this


Pete and Marie giving out presents

Us receiving presents
-------------------------------At the end of it all---------------------------------
Song listening to now: Bardot- These Days


Happy people with their presents

3 'Kings'

Presents I received from Bobbie(thanks heaps) and Pete and Marie

Presents I got again together with my new Devil and Angel speakers! Cool huh?

I'm finally like done! Hopefully it will turn out nice or else I'll be pissed. Alrighty back to reading 300 pages and summarizing them into 200 words. What crap!
Listening to: Oasis- Roll with it.








Jessica WhIsPeReD OuT @ 3:14 pm


-ThE EnD-


.:: Mage ::.



Jessica . 20 . 20th of November . Scorpio . Uni of Queensland . In love?

Wanna do :: Have a Great Summer Holiday

Reading: Always the Bridesmaid

Watching: The OC, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Sex and the City , Law and Order SVU, Amazing Race

Obssession: Losing weight

Wishlist: An IPOD. A trip to London. A new better laptop. NECe616V

In my discman: some CD I burned from James.

Only: days till I start work!

Feeling:The current mood of jesnufflesss at www.imood.com

mAiL me!



Design uniquely by
CaLiNe ( and credits to all those whose html i have used)


taggies





.::Mood of the Day::.


.::Current MSN Nick::.
Let's get down and get drunk tonight