Sunday, August 01, 2004

I got drunk yesterday. Well, not totally drunk but I was very very high. Drank James' birthday volka and orange juice. Why did I want to get drunk yesterday? I was blamed for something that I did not do. I thought that this problem is temporarily solved till the end of the year but no, a small, minor and childish thing brought everything up again. Worse, I'm caught between 2 different people and getting blamed for something that is absolutely none of my concern. I was supposed to have finished my Tarzen book review yesterday night but I was so pissed that I walked into the TV lounge, saw Andrew there and asked him when they are going to drink. I wanted to get drunk, I wanted to forget why this is happening to me. There are so many worse people out there other than me but yet I've to go through this. I drank, got wasted, puked, fell and talked nonsense. I couldnt really remember what really happened yesterday night, just drank. The guys had 1 glass each of volka and orange juice. I had 3. Do you guys know what water tastes sweet after you puke? I didnt know that till yesterday night. But overall, I think I'm alright now. Problem is not solved but well I still managed to get up at 8am this morning without my alarm clock. Amazing how my stupid body only allows me 7 hours of sleep. Damn..

Right I have got to get on to that Tarzen review and get working cause tonight we're watching the first Harry Potter again!



Jessica WhIsPeReD OuT @ 2:25 pm


-ThE EnD-


.:: Mage ::.



Jessica . 20 . 20th of November . Scorpio . Uni of Queensland . In love?

Wanna do :: Have a Great Summer Holiday

Reading: Always the Bridesmaid

Watching: The OC, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Sex and the City , Law and Order SVU, Amazing Race

Obssession: Losing weight

Wishlist: An IPOD. A trip to London. A new better laptop. NECe616V

In my discman: some CD I burned from James.

Only: days till I start work!

Feeling:The current mood of jesnufflesss at www.imood.com

mAiL me!



Design uniquely by
CaLiNe ( and credits to all those whose html i have used)


taggies





.::Mood of the Day::.


.::Current MSN Nick::.
Let's get down and get drunk tonight