Tuesday, August 17, 2004

I went down to the Ekka on Saturday. If you're wondering what's the Ekka, its actually a Brisbane Carnival that has the full works. I went down on the last day. Havent really been into such a Carnival before but I heard from friends and stuff that the fireworks would be very nice and that there are many showbags to buy(which I did by the way) and yeah, so this is a brief glance of what the Ekka's all about. Not much though cause we spent the whole day shopping literally with Bobbie, Nicole, Kirk(Bobbie's boyfriend) and me! The guys werent very interested in the carnival but they did regret not going after we came back! Aha..

Nic, Bobbie and me inside the Showbag Pavillion

3 of us resting at the arena after our showbag binge!

Me and Nic with our M&M plush toys

3 of us at the Arnott's carriage

Me and Nic resting and refusing to get up anymore
--------------------------------Stuff I bought from the Ekka------------------------

All the showbags I bought

Brief overview of what I bought at the Ekka

Toasted Marshmallows- 4 packets for $5(shared half with Nicole)

Mega Warheads showbag- $5

The Coca Cola showbag- $18.50

The FHM Showbag(OohLalaguys)- $10
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Basically that's all to my show bags though it seems as if its not alot but I spent quite abit of money that day. After the Ekka, Nic and me went to meet Amy at chinatown after her work to have dinner. So we had dinner at the Singapore-lah restaurant. It was cool, had a girls' day and night out. Came back totally exhausted though but I think its all worth it! The fireworks were awesome, I may be swaku but its the first time I saw life fireworks and the worst thing was, my camera had a system error when it was during the fireworks, and after the last firework went up in the sky, it started working again. What crap! But nontheless, I guess I get to enjoy it then. Cant wait for the Riverfestival to come up as I heard the fireworks are even better! Anyways, back to racial reconciliation. Bummer..


Jessica WhIsPeReD OuT @ 1:39 am


-ThE EnD-


.:: Mage ::.



Jessica . 20 . 20th of November . Scorpio . Uni of Queensland . In love?

Wanna do :: Have a Great Summer Holiday

Reading: Always the Bridesmaid

Watching: The OC, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Sex and the City , Law and Order SVU, Amazing Race

Obssession: Losing weight

Wishlist: An IPOD. A trip to London. A new better laptop. NECe616V

In my discman: some CD I burned from James.

Only: days till I start work!

Feeling:The current mood of jesnufflesss at www.imood.com

mAiL me!



Design uniquely by
CaLiNe ( and credits to all those whose html i have used)


taggies





.::Mood of the Day::.


.::Current MSN Nick::.
Let's get down and get drunk tonight