Thursday, August 05, 2004

Today is wednesday. The end of my study week. I'm so happy everytime wednesday is over cause it means that my school week and the longest day in the week is over for me. I have had no break from 10am through till 5pm today straight. I know that in JC I probably have had longer hours than that, I guess I'm so used to just going to school for that few hours for the last semester and now suddenly I'm thrown another 7 hours day, its just scary. Even though I chose my timetable myself(should be blaming myself) but nevertheless, sigh.. Having such a long day kinda sucks. Anyway, enough whining about school. After school today, I rushed home to finish my present for Maki. We're having a Christmas in July in AUG(I have no idea why), but yeah, we all picked names out to buy presents for and our assigned budget was 10 bucks. That amount is so pathetic and everyone blew their budget by at least 2 bucks. Not that we mind at all but then again, when we think that we're buying for the other house(this is going to sound mean) but we kinda of like dont care cause well, I guess we're not as close to us? I'm so glad that Bobbie's buying my present cause I know I can count on her to get me something nice at least. Not something just off the shelves. Our house people are seriously putting in the effort to buy presents for these people. I got this 'classy' looking bedside lamp( bearing in mind of my budget) and found one of those long flower pots to store it in. Then I'm like wrapping the pot thingy with red tissue paper and pasting stars all around to cover the ugly scotch tape marks. Then I'm going to like put a transparent cover for the top so that the shade thingy can be seen and I'll be pasting like hearts in between them. Hope that the end result will be nice, will take some pictures after the end product is done. Almost everyone has their present ready, cept me but at least its bought already, just need double-sided tape and more wrapping. But through this 'experience', I have learnt that there are actually many things we can do with 10 bucks. Here's a list of the things we bought, those we know who's buying what and what.
Colin- Made a mini food hamper(very nicely wrapped up) for Isaac
Nicole- Made a Chocolate collection cup thingy for Anthony.
Andrew- Bought earrings for Bobbie
Me- Making a lamp storage thingy for Maki
James- Chipped in money to buy a mouse for Andrew and did a little switcheroo with the presents. Hard to explain.

The rest dont know yet. I'll find out on Friday. Haha, suddenly, this sounds quite fun!



Jessica WhIsPeReD OuT @ 12:31 am


-ThE EnD-


.:: Mage ::.



Jessica . 20 . 20th of November . Scorpio . Uni of Queensland . In love?

Wanna do :: Have a Great Summer Holiday

Reading: Always the Bridesmaid

Watching: The OC, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Sex and the City , Law and Order SVU, Amazing Race

Obssession: Losing weight

Wishlist: An IPOD. A trip to London. A new better laptop. NECe616V

In my discman: some CD I burned from James.

Only: days till I start work!

Feeling:The current mood of jesnufflesss at www.imood.com

mAiL me!



Design uniquely by
CaLiNe ( and credits to all those whose html i have used)


taggies





.::Mood of the Day::.


.::Current MSN Nick::.
Let's get down and get drunk tonight