Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Listening to Madonna: La isla Bonita
They change their climate, not their soul, who rush across the sea.

I hate my group mates. You guys know how I'm working in a group of five to do a presentation on Racial Reconciliation between the whites and the aborigines. I vonlunteered to do the powerpoint presentation, probably not the smartest thing to do but well since no one wanted to do it, I just say what the hell, I'll do it. But for the power point presentation to be even complete, people must give their points for their slides right? No, one quits school and claims that she has sent me an email about her points like 3 times and sent another group mate of mine the points as well. I sent another email to both of them and ask for the points. My presentation is tomorrow mind you guys, and I still dont have her points and we cant cut her part out because she's doing the history of reconciliation. I mean I feel sorry that she is not going back to uni and stuff(this is really common here apprantly), they lose pieces of their lives and decide a few years later they want to study and come back to study anyway. Quite stupid, I wont comment on that further. And the other group mate? She seems bloody dynamic and everything, but she has been ignoring all my calls, my smses and everything and the next time I'm going to see ANY of them at all is tomorrow which is the day of my presentation. Why am I so 'blessed' with such group mates who seem like they are from hell. I'm really getting very agitated over this matter cause I mean I put in the effort to do this presentation and its like I was the one branded for not doing research and all that stuff and now, I'm the one who has to chase them to get their stuff done. I honestly think our presentation will be the worse one among all those we have seen so far. To think we have 'planned and organized' everything from the first week and now this is the week of our presentation and now this happens. I'm like what the hell. Argh, this is why I hate to work with Aussies sometimes, actually most of the time. Last semester also like that, difference is last semester its an individual group presentation. Everyone prepares their own work and just present what they have. This time its different. I had better calm down or else wrinkles will appear soon at this rate its going.
I'm also positively fed-up with my college application for next year. Its so bloody troublesome that its even harder to apply for college than to apply for university. I didnt think it was that hard. What a bitch just to apply to stay and pay heaps in the bloody college. Argh, I think this week is really bad, wait in fact the past 2 weeks have been like that. Fed-up.
I guess what can make up for it is time spent with him. I think we have gone closer as good friends over the past few weeks. So much so that I'm quite distracted from my work. Heh I know he wont read my blog I think but nevertheless I'm just saying Thank you to him for all the time spent putting up with me and listening to me whine about everything and anything daily. I do know now that you appreciate spending time with me, but perhaps you dont know that I too appreciate having time spent with you. Although, I'm quite confused in what I feel about you right now but I'm sure that it will be alright once I get my bearings right. After all I have only 3 more months left in this place before I have to move on to another place while you move on to another uni. I guess there are many aspects that I'll miss spending time with you. The times where you try to imitate my expressions, the stupid dance in the cinema, the times where you're playing the game and I support everyone else who kills you while you still supported me while I had a go at the game, the times where you feel bad that you passed your sickness to me and was the only one who constantly asked me if I was feeling alright, the times we just sat there and talked about next year and what we will miss about this place, the times we just laid there and kept quiet but yet I felt that those are our best conversations, the times where you gave up struggling and just let me whack and bite and what nots, the times where you fight back but yet still trying to be chauvinistic, the times you find my bony bits comfy(that I still dont get), our law and order times, our gossiping times, many many things that I want to remember forever and have happy memories about them. Thank you for everything.
Perhaps one day I can have a video camera and just tape all our good times together and I'll be contented.
I know I keep saying Thank You and perhaps repeatedly saying it might make it lose its meaning but no other words can express my gratitude cause I'm truly grateful.
Thank You.



Jessica WhIsPeReD OuT @ 11:54 am


-ThE EnD-


.:: Mage ::.



Jessica . 20 . 20th of November . Scorpio . Uni of Queensland . In love?

Wanna do :: Have a Great Summer Holiday

Reading: Always the Bridesmaid

Watching: The OC, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Sex and the City , Law and Order SVU, Amazing Race

Obssession: Losing weight

Wishlist: An IPOD. A trip to London. A new better laptop. NECe616V

In my discman: some CD I burned from James.

Only: days till I start work!

Feeling:The current mood of jesnufflesss at www.imood.com

mAiL me!



Design uniquely by
CaLiNe ( and credits to all those whose html i have used)


taggies





.::Mood of the Day::.


.::Current MSN Nick::.
Let's get down and get drunk tonight