Friday, August 27, 2004

Hello all! Jessica is a happy girl today despite being almost totally pissed drunk yesterday but still not having a hangover and having a total lack of sleep. Anyway, yesterday the guys wanted to drink and get drunk basically and so we had James remainder of his birthday vodka, beer, the other guys bought Johnny (SP?) Walker( the black label or something like that), I bought this vodka twist thingy with strawberry and vanilla drinks in it. Basically I wanted that to be my alcohol for the night cause I was going to talk to my parents that night. We didnt want to disturb the guys as we thought well, the guys should have a guys drinking session but Bobbie was like let's drink your shot of vodka and she got out her shot glass as well and took a shot of pure vodka. Mine's not pure vodka. I know I swore off vodka but I never shot it before, I guess it was alright, wasnt really burning or anything but Dont shot a glass of Johnny Walker, that burns your throat badly. Basically by the end of the night I was so tipsy I had to support myself when I go into the toilet and stuff. But its all good fun, we have had our 'interllectual conversations' while we were high about religion and politics and stuff. Its cool.. Even the topic on my presentation- Racial Reconciliation. Its was cool, by 230am, we were well and quite pissed and decided to go off to bed. I dont know what came over me but anyway I just became very sad and wanted someone to cry to and everything just came out I guess.

I guess a few words can explain how I'm feeling right now and Happy is one of them.



Jessica WhIsPeReD OuT @ 3:51 pm


-ThE EnD-


.:: Mage ::.



Jessica . 20 . 20th of November . Scorpio . Uni of Queensland . In love?

Wanna do :: Have a Great Summer Holiday

Reading: Always the Bridesmaid

Watching: The OC, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Sex and the City , Law and Order SVU, Amazing Race

Obssession: Losing weight

Wishlist: An IPOD. A trip to London. A new better laptop. NECe616V

In my discman: some CD I burned from James.

Only: days till I start work!

Feeling:The current mood of jesnufflesss at www.imood.com

mAiL me!



Design uniquely by
CaLiNe ( and credits to all those whose html i have used)


taggies





.::Mood of the Day::.


.::Current MSN Nick::.
Let's get down and get drunk tonight