Monday, August 02, 2004

People like you becuase you're a sweetheart!
What attracts people to you?

brought to you by Quizilla

Honestly, the first one i did i got gorgeous but i didnt i didnt like it so i got it changed. Heh, so its kinda like cheating but what the heck.. Its online anyway.. My friends know me and love me all the same right? You guys had better.. *muackz*



Jessica WhIsPeReD OuT @ 12:18 am


-ThE EnD-


.:: Mage ::.



Jessica . 20 . 20th of November . Scorpio . Uni of Queensland . In love?

Wanna do :: Have a Great Summer Holiday

Reading: Always the Bridesmaid

Watching: The OC, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Sex and the City , Law and Order SVU, Amazing Race

Obssession: Losing weight

Wishlist: An IPOD. A trip to London. A new better laptop. NECe616V

In my discman: some CD I burned from James.

Only: days till I start work!

Feeling:The current mood of jesnufflesss at www.imood.com

mAiL me!



Design uniquely by
CaLiNe ( and credits to all those whose html i have used)


taggies





.::Mood of the Day::.


.::Current MSN Nick::.
Let's get down and get drunk tonight