Saturday, August 21, 2004

Sigh, I dont like Saturdays. Even though its the weekend, its kind of like meaning that school's starting in 2 days time. You see I have a super long weekend, therefore Friday feels like Sunday to me but then again when Sunday comes, I'll be grumbling that time is never enough for me to finish my work. Perhaps if I dont blog as often, then I'll have more time to study. Heh, but who in their right minds will choose study over blogging? (Basically wasting time..)
Yesterday was a bloody time wasting day. I wanted to put a video into a powerpoint presentation. Thing is its in a proper video, therefore I have to change it into an mpeg version to put into my presentation but lo and behold, poor James ran up and down to help me with the thing. We spent 3 bloody hours in the classroom trying to do the thing and in the end what was achieved? NOTHING! Argh, I tell you I'm so pissed off at it and actually still a little disappointed about it cause I did promise my group members that I'll get it done but in the end I didnt , so its like I let them down. Bleah.. Feel bad, on top of it all, I'm broke. I have to still pay 33 bucks to register for college next year. What crap and worse of it all, my stupid landlady went off at me for eating cereal after dinner. What the fuck man. Cereal is for anytime and anywhere. "It is absolutely riddiculous that people eat cereal after dinner and lunch". I mean like HELLO! Get the hint if someone eats cereal after your dinner or lunch. Not in a very good mood.


Jessica WhIsPeReD OuT @ 9:23 pm


-ThE EnD-


.:: Mage ::.



Jessica . 20 . 20th of November . Scorpio . Uni of Queensland . In love?

Wanna do :: Have a Great Summer Holiday

Reading: Always the Bridesmaid

Watching: The OC, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Sex and the City , Law and Order SVU, Amazing Race

Obssession: Losing weight

Wishlist: An IPOD. A trip to London. A new better laptop. NECe616V

In my discman: some CD I burned from James.

Only: days till I start work!

Feeling:The current mood of jesnufflesss at www.imood.com

mAiL me!



Design uniquely by
CaLiNe ( and credits to all those whose html i have used)


taggies





.::Mood of the Day::.


.::Current MSN Nick::.
Let's get down and get drunk tonight