Saturday, August 07, 2004

Sigh, I'm sick. Have not been sick since I think last semester's first break. This is pathetic and sad. Damn, I hate to be sick.. Really do.. Anyway, last night we had our Christmas in July dinner! Heh, bet you guys are thinking why is there a Christmas in July? Well, that's coz over here its too hot to have christmas in December to have the whole feast thingy so we have in July though technically its already in August. Oh but whatever it was, we had good fun yesterday. Sat around with people from both houses, had a really really good dinner. I cant imagine the work that Pete and Marie put in for this dinner. I think they spent about 100++ for this dinner cause they had to cook for the other house as well and bought us drinks too. Plenty of soda water, lemonade, sparkling white wine, red wine, a whole carton of beer, on top of that, we had the volka from James's birthday and orange squash though that one I steered pretty clear of it. I only had red wine and beer and my face as usual was bright red like tomato. Seriously I think I'm quite sad in this ares but well it could be a good thing too to be a bad drinker. Spend less money on buying drinks, but on the bad side, since I cant hold my liquor well its abit bad but well I'm usually among good friends when I drink so I guess I'm alright so far. I hope. Went on to the whole present ceremony thingy, so bascially everyone just got their presents and opened them on the spot. Luckily for me, Maki quite like the present, well I did put in quite abit of effort, I would be quite disappointed if she didnt like it at all. But anyway, Bobbie got me a really sweet photo frame and 2 bars of nice-smelling soap. Great! Oh and Pete and Marie got us something as well-- Heh, Nail Filing Board. Pretty cool eh? I think we all had a really good time yesterday, will post some pictures of yesterday when I have the mood/time. Argh, But I do hate being sick. Once I get sick, I get it bad. Bleahz..



Jessica WhIsPeReD OuT @ 8:38 pm


-ThE EnD-


.:: Mage ::.



Jessica . 20 . 20th of November . Scorpio . Uni of Queensland . In love?

Wanna do :: Have a Great Summer Holiday

Reading: Always the Bridesmaid

Watching: The OC, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Sex and the City , Law and Order SVU, Amazing Race

Obssession: Losing weight

Wishlist: An IPOD. A trip to London. A new better laptop. NECe616V

In my discman: some CD I burned from James.

Only: days till I start work!

Feeling:The current mood of jesnufflesss at www.imood.com

mAiL me!



Design uniquely by
CaLiNe ( and credits to all those whose html i have used)


taggies





.::Mood of the Day::.


.::Current MSN Nick::.
Let's get down and get drunk tonight