Wednesday, August 11, 2004

I think I can make it a habit to blog every wednesday cause after such a bloody long day I need somewhere I can release myself. Today is a official Ekka but I dont get this holiday. Why? Cause they say Ipswich had our own show day and we are not getting a holiday for the Ekka. While like schools in the Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, even Ipswich has today off. Just UQ Ipswich students dont have this day off. Stupid Stupid UQ! Why am I being such a bitch about this? Well, its cause Wednesdays are my longest days. I have a 10-5 day without any break at all. Not even for lunch cause my lunch time is taken up for a group meeting. So basically at 5pm, I just a grumpy person who blames the rest of the day for her long day at school. Which is not really fair to my friends and stuff but meh, I cant be bothered really. I am flat broke, as in totally flat broke. I have no money to even eat anymore. This is crap, though I'm due to draw money like this weekend for rent but its just I'm pissed at myself that I spent so much during the holidays. Tonight we're watching a movie- Chronicles of the Roddick. Not even sure if I should go. I just have so much work to do! I have an assignment due on Monday and I havent even started it yet. I have a presentation in 2 weeks and I'm in charge of the slides. Bloody hell, there's simply so much work to do. Thinking if I should even go to the ekka on Saturday.


Jessica WhIsPeReD OuT @ 5:29 pm


-ThE EnD-


.:: Mage ::.



Jessica . 20 . 20th of November . Scorpio . Uni of Queensland . In love?

Wanna do :: Have a Great Summer Holiday

Reading: Always the Bridesmaid

Watching: The OC, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Sex and the City , Law and Order SVU, Amazing Race

Obssession: Losing weight

Wishlist: An IPOD. A trip to London. A new better laptop. NECe616V

In my discman: some CD I burned from James.

Only: days till I start work!

Feeling:The current mood of jesnufflesss at www.imood.com

mAiL me!



Design uniquely by
CaLiNe ( and credits to all those whose html i have used)


taggies





.::Mood of the Day::.


.::Current MSN Nick::.
Let's get down and get drunk tonight