Monday, September 27, 2004

Yesterday night I went out with James to the city to have dinner and went to have some drinks. Oh, and I met Fiona in Cybercity. Havent seen her since the month I came to Australia. I was so glad to see her when I did. She is still so pretty and thin, I'm jealous. Anyway, I am talking to Daphne online now and we went to have a look at what did we blog about exactly one year ago. Its pretty interesting to look at that. Even though mine entry is 2 days earlier, its still fun to look at. This is the blog entry of mine on the 25th September 2003. It's really interesting to find out what you did like a year before on this exact day. Anyway, enough about remicing, James and me were really totally bored yesterday and so we came up with a story about us. 2 very happy people.

Once upon a time, there lived 2 very bored, depressed people.

A very Bored James

A very bored me

A very depressed James

A very depressed me

I guess that's why they were perfect for each other.

This was what we did on our first date

This was what we did on our second date

this is what we did on our third date

Seems really depressing huh? But these 2 people were brought back from their depressing moods and became happy people.

A very happy James

A very happy me

They were very happy together and took each other out of their boredom and depressiveness.
Once upon a time...



Jessica WhIsPeReD OuT @ 2:44 am


-ThE EnD-


.:: Mage ::.



Jessica . 20 . 20th of November . Scorpio . Uni of Queensland . In love?

Wanna do :: Have a Great Summer Holiday

Reading: Always the Bridesmaid

Watching: The OC, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Sex and the City , Law and Order SVU, Amazing Race

Obssession: Losing weight

Wishlist: An IPOD. A trip to London. A new better laptop. NECe616V

In my discman: some CD I burned from James.

Only: days till I start work!

Feeling:The current mood of jesnufflesss at www.imood.com

mAiL me!



Design uniquely by
CaLiNe ( and credits to all those whose html i have used)


taggies





.::Mood of the Day::.


.::Current MSN Nick::.
Let's get down and get drunk tonight