Sunday, September 05, 2004

This is like long overdue pictures from last week from when I got Drunk again. Heh, I really cant hold my alcohol very well cant I? Pretty sad, but anyway, here are pictures of my first vodka shot and riverfest and my outing yesterday.

=============================Vodka Night=============================

Getting ready to drink it down- Bobbie and me

Before

Down Down Down

MmMmM... After...

=================================Riverfest2004========================

me and James before the Fireworks

Fireworks lit up the sky..

More fireworks lit up the sky

Fireworks from the boat

My favourite picture of all!

The Grand Finale

Tired after a day out at the Riverfest
===============================Back again at South Bank one week later==============

View of South Bank from Goodwill Bridge

Paddle Boat aka Floating Restaurant aka Party boat

Us covering the beautiful view. Not so beautiful after all eh?

Us resting after walking ages and ages around the city

Hungry and Tired James
====================================End of Pictures fiasco==========================
I really had fun last night though we didnt do much in particular, just walking around South Bank, having coffee. Oh but I hadlike 4 meals yesterday. Feeling so piggish now but its all good I suppose. I have to run if only it stops raining. This week probably has more rain in the whole year. What crap! Just when I want to get into my exercise regime (yeah right) but anyway, oh and I bought this yesterday as well Buffy the Backside Slayer. Its supposed to be exfoliating for my skin, I didnt really intend to use it on my butt but on my back instead. When I come back to Singapore,I'll buy more Lush products especially the Mask of Magnaminty. I simply love their products all handmade cosmestics. Sigh, I'm supposed to be doing my tutorial preperation, after one hell week, I want to just slack and that I cant even do. Stupid, I suppose I should get back to Visual pleasure and Narrative cinema.





Jessica WhIsPeReD OuT @ 4:06 pm


-ThE EnD-


.:: Mage ::.



Jessica . 20 . 20th of November . Scorpio . Uni of Queensland . In love?

Wanna do :: Have a Great Summer Holiday

Reading: Always the Bridesmaid

Watching: The OC, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Sex and the City , Law and Order SVU, Amazing Race

Obssession: Losing weight

Wishlist: An IPOD. A trip to London. A new better laptop. NECe616V

In my discman: some CD I burned from James.

Only: days till I start work!

Feeling:The current mood of jesnufflesss at www.imood.com

mAiL me!



Design uniquely by
CaLiNe ( and credits to all those whose html i have used)


taggies





.::Mood of the Day::.


.::Current MSN Nick::.
Let's get down and get drunk tonight