Friday, October 29, 2004

I'm sitting in the library on this Friday afternoon with half and hour to go before the library closes. Trying to do some research for my critical part of essay for my euthanasia assignment. And knowing that tree-hugging hippie, he honestly changes his mind so often, its really hard to think about what he is looking for in our assignments. Luckily, the assignment is due in 2 weeks. But that's exam week and I have to study for my exam. Honestly, sometimes its always bad timings. Currently talking to Kitty online. She made an observation- we are always talking about school stuff. Either how much work load we have or how sucky work is in school. It just struck me to see how school work had taken over our lives and we dont have a life outside it. Granted its the end of semester, but sometimes I think we all have to chill but well, there must be someone to chill out with first. I cant wait for Bridget Jones Diary to come out on the 11th of November. I think I'll reward myself with that show (hopefully).

Anyway just want a whinge about my group member for my radio serial. Honestly, who does radio serials anymore? But nontheless, we still have to do one and guess what its on? Tarzan! I have studied this dude for one whole semester in EVERY single medium but this dude still does not appeal to me. Thankfully, or I'll be worried myself. But nontheless, I had a group meeting today to try to record our radio serial. There's this guy called Ryan aka Rolly Polly, a nickname that my housemates gave him, when you see him, you'll understand why. But anyway, Ryan is the most bochap guy about work ever. I mean he does reasonably well at school, wants to go into law school next year and he's a frigging traditional chinese guy. He's bred here but I tell you, he might as well be from China because he's frigging traditional. Somehow I told him about my break-up and that's why I want to leave Ipswich and that bloody asshole started laughing. His concept of relationships: Dont have them. They are a hassle. Anything else is funny. He was laughing uncontrollably at it. I was so pissed off at him and I was like what the fuck is your problem? Not only did he laugh at me having my heart broken, he was sleeping during our group meeting. Like we were all trying to figure out how to use the damn program, there he was sleeping on the table. And he's always saying, this is boring. As if we dont know its boring but its still something that we have do it right? He really really pisses me off. Every group meeting, I just simply go against him and we have a match everytime.

I wish that he'll roll down the hill and never come back up. No doubt I'll lost a group member but I dont there's anything to cry about.


Jessica WhIsPeReD OuT @ 4:33 pm


-ThE EnD-


.:: Mage ::.



Jessica . 20 . 20th of November . Scorpio . Uni of Queensland . In love?

Wanna do :: Have a Great Summer Holiday

Reading: Always the Bridesmaid

Watching: The OC, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Sex and the City , Law and Order SVU, Amazing Race

Obssession: Losing weight

Wishlist: An IPOD. A trip to London. A new better laptop. NECe616V

In my discman: some CD I burned from James.

Only: days till I start work!

Feeling:The current mood of jesnufflesss at www.imood.com

mAiL me!



Design uniquely by
CaLiNe ( and credits to all those whose html i have used)


taggies





.::Mood of the Day::.


.::Current MSN Nick::.
Let's get down and get drunk tonight