Saturday, October 02, 2004

Its been awhile since I last posted. I wont say alot of things have happened in between my last post and today. Its my holidays which is ending in about 24 hours. I have been saying that I want time to pass me by quicker so that James can come home earlier tomorrow. But now that Saturday is here, I want my holidays is be longer because I need my rest to catch on my sleep and my body needs to rest from all the activities that I have been having. I have come to realise that I cant always rely on people calling me to go out, I have to take the initiative ask people whether they want to go out anot. I probably should have realised long ago that the world does not revolve around me, (stupid self-centered me), and ask people out when I need someone around me. Anyway, a rundown on what I have done this week of holidays. I have no work due right after the spring break so I have a relatively easy break, basically slacking and having nothing to do, which probably made the holidays a little worse. Anyway...

Monday & Tuesday:
James was still around so basically I was spending time with him. Actually not alot even because he had work to do and couldnt really spend time with me. Not that I'm complaining about that, because school work comes first before me. But nontheless he was around which is always good. He was packing to go home on tuesday and I was really upset. I suppose it was the length of time that he was going to leave that really shook me as I was so used to having him around and suddenly, for 5 days I dont have someone around me. Which is bad, as this shows how much I have relied on him especially since my 'wonderful' relationship with my housemates now aint improving.

Wednesday:
It was horrible on wednesday. I was all home alone, literally. My roomate had school, the 2 Singaporean guys went diving (again, I was not included). Never mind, everyone just wasnt home. So I stayed home alone, watching movies and started messaging people whether they were free. Turns out, no one is. Sigh, went back to school to use the net and luckily for Daphne to help me pass time. I had to help her with her secret thingy for someone so that took up about 3 hours of the afternoon. Came home, watched more movies, slacked, and then made arrangements to visit Kareen at unilink.

Thursday:
Woke up at a leisure time. Watched more movies, did laundry and went off the Kareen's place at unilink. I have not been to unilink myself on foot someone, kinda got abit lost. Panicked but in the end, got there safely. Spent the rest of the day there just chilling, made some new friends, looking at her photos. Just basically chilling with a friend. Havent done that for ages and she cooked dinner for me! Cooked a Cantonese dessert, and home cooked dinner. Havent had home cooked food in awhile, never had SOUP in a long time. Keke, Kareen is so motherly and I love her food. And she was really nice to invite me to Habourtown on Friday.

Friday:
Went to Harbourtown with Kareen, Edwin, Joanna and Jasmine. I made new friends with Joanna and Jasmine. Its always good to make new friends. Harbourtown, I have been there about 3 times already.Personally I find that place quite boring, even though there're supposed to be alot of shopping to do but its still quite boring. But yesterday it was quite a different experience. I guess its the people that u go with that matters. Basically I bought quite abit of stuff, blew my budget for the month. Have to withdraw money like 1 week in advance. Very tired but importantly, I enjoyed myself very much. Thanks Kareen for inviting me.

Today (Saturday):
Went out with Fiona.Havent seen her since like Febuary, when I came. Since I was really bored, I called her and we went out to the city. Brisbane can be so boring really, just walk around. Bought more stuff today. ARGH.. I really need to stop spending. Oh and I bought mooncakes as well. Keke, at a discount as well. But its not as cheap as the ones we get in Chinatown on the day of mooncake festival. But nontheless, I still managedto enjoy myself.

I have a problem to pose but I need to call Yeongshi at her party. Tata people..



Jessica WhIsPeReD OuT @ 11:12 pm


-ThE EnD-


.:: Mage ::.



Jessica . 20 . 20th of November . Scorpio . Uni of Queensland . In love?

Wanna do :: Have a Great Summer Holiday

Reading: Always the Bridesmaid

Watching: The OC, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Sex and the City , Law and Order SVU, Amazing Race

Obssession: Losing weight

Wishlist: An IPOD. A trip to London. A new better laptop. NECe616V

In my discman: some CD I burned from James.

Only: days till I start work!

Feeling:The current mood of jesnufflesss at www.imood.com

mAiL me!



Design uniquely by
CaLiNe ( and credits to all those whose html i have used)


taggies





.::Mood of the Day::.


.::Current MSN Nick::.
Let's get down and get drunk tonight