Sunday, October 03, 2004

Ok, I was saying I had a problem to talk about. Sigh* You noticed that in my previous post, there's no mention of James at all since he went home? That's because he didnt contact me at all ever since he went home on Wednesday. Yeah for sure we contacted but that's because I always either called or smsed him first. He never takes the initiative to contact me. The only time he contacted me on his own is because he needed photos of us from me to be sent to him. I mean if he didnt need something from me, in the course of 4 days, would he even contact me at all?I seriously doubt so. This is not only like these 4 days. Usually at home, its always me who take the initiative to look for him. I know that we are living in the contemporary times and we should have no problems with girls taking initiative about things in a relationship, but its like everytime its me who look for him, never the other way round. I feel like I'm the guy in the relationship. Granted, he's young and you know probably not experienced but I feel that the status of the word girlfriend is just there because I am, I'm more like a friend that anything else. If he doesnt need something from me, its like I dont exist at all. In fact these 4 days, I think I didnt exist at all in his life except for when I called or smsed him. It seems as if he dont care. Perhaps I'm asking for too much.
Am I?



Jessica WhIsPeReD OuT @ 1:13 pm


-ThE EnD-


.:: Mage ::.



Jessica . 20 . 20th of November . Scorpio . Uni of Queensland . In love?

Wanna do :: Have a Great Summer Holiday

Reading: Always the Bridesmaid

Watching: The OC, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Sex and the City , Law and Order SVU, Amazing Race

Obssession: Losing weight

Wishlist: An IPOD. A trip to London. A new better laptop. NECe616V

In my discman: some CD I burned from James.

Only: days till I start work!

Feeling:The current mood of jesnufflesss at www.imood.com

mAiL me!



Design uniquely by
CaLiNe ( and credits to all those whose html i have used)


taggies





.::Mood of the Day::.


.::Current MSN Nick::.
Let's get down and get drunk tonight