Saturday, October 16, 2004

I just went to speak to Andrew just now. He's like our therapist, he should start charing money for the amount of things and advice he offers all those who have their heart broken in the house. Not that he's in a very great position himself as his girlfriend also broke up with him earlier this year. Anyway, I went to look for him to talk today and he seems to have this magical power to make me feel so much better. Even of course he could not give me back James or the friendship that we had before but he made me see the viewpoint that no one else has shown me at all. He allowed me to see the perpesctive from a guy's point of view and why James is like this. I suppose, no matter how mature you are for your age, experience always does count in matters of the heart. Perhaps a guy who have not had any experience in the heart matters do not really know how to handle break-ups. Or how to treat a girl after a break-up. Andrew made me see those points clearly or perhaps our relationship was a crush gone wrong. I guess I am now truly contented with the 3 months of memories that I have had with James. Perhaps, like Andrew, 6 years down the road, I might be receiving an email from James about this matter. I suppose its all a matter of self and how we deal with things.
Andrew, Thanks for making me see those points and making me realise that no matter how matured a guy is, age is still a big factor. Experience counts as well. I'll settle my own baggage first, throw any habouring thoughts outta my head and start on a clean slate. And talk to him again about being proper friends without any other implications..


Jessica WhIsPeReD OuT @ 3:20 pm


-ThE EnD-


.:: Mage ::.



Jessica . 20 . 20th of November . Scorpio . Uni of Queensland . In love?

Wanna do :: Have a Great Summer Holiday

Reading: Always the Bridesmaid

Watching: The OC, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Sex and the City , Law and Order SVU, Amazing Race

Obssession: Losing weight

Wishlist: An IPOD. A trip to London. A new better laptop. NECe616V

In my discman: some CD I burned from James.

Only: days till I start work!

Feeling:The current mood of jesnufflesss at www.imood.com

mAiL me!



Design uniquely by
CaLiNe ( and credits to all those whose html i have used)


taggies





.::Mood of the Day::.


.::Current MSN Nick::.
Let's get down and get drunk tonight