Monday, November 22, 2004

Hey, it has been sometime since I last blogged. Many things has happened since- for instance, I've officially left the teenage group and have now joined the big group of people in their 2-0s. I feel old, *whines* but anyway, I have also shifted house. CLeared all my stuff and moved them to my new place, packed and cleared my whole room, bought all the christmas presents (I'll be really free during the mad rush to buy presents, haha) and basically taking heaps of pictures. I think this will be a short entry because I have to leave at 945am for the airport. Yes, it has finally came to the day that I'm leaving and I'll be home tonight. I have mixed feelings about today, I'm really excited but yet I'm quite sad as well. A little I suppose because I know that once I leave this place today, I wont be coming back here again. Ipswich though is the most ulu place you can ever find, it has actually brought many memories both good and bad but this place can only stay as a memory now. In a way I'm glad because this place is really quite painful for me. As I took my last bus ride yesterday from the train station to home, its really saddening. I didnt think that I would be that sad but anyway...

This past 9 months, I think I have I have gotten abit more than I bargained for. Abit more.. In fact much more. I have grown up abit(I hope), I have gained a whole lot of new experiences. I have learnt how to survive on my own and have learnt to appreciate things in life. I have learnt that good things dont last and friendships can be broken but I have also learnt that that support from friends and family is what keeps everyone going here. I dont have time to blog alot here because I have to get ready to go to the airport. And because we're taking the train, its really a sucky trip home but its home I'm going home to. I have said my final goodbyes to a few people here, people that I know that I will not see again- aka James. I was really sad, I didnt think I'll be that sad but I guess the finality of it really just hit me when I saw him driving away from the house. I have never seen him drive before but yet that image now stays in my head constantly. That green jeep, those 'alien' sunnies. I dont want to start crying again so I'll stop.

I'll blog more from home but this is my final entry from Ipswich QLD because I'm coming home tonight. Goodbye Bobbie, Nicole, Amy, Isaac, James, Andrew, Colin, Carmen, Joanna, Jasmine, Justina, Kelly, Gen, Kareen, Tony and many many more. It was really great knowing you people and many of you have touched my life in more ways than one.

But now this broken heart has to go home to heal and start life on a clean slate next year.



Jessica WhIsPeReD OuT @ 8:05 am


-ThE EnD-


.:: Mage ::.



Jessica . 20 . 20th of November . Scorpio . Uni of Queensland . In love?

Wanna do :: Have a Great Summer Holiday

Reading: Always the Bridesmaid

Watching: The OC, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Sex and the City , Law and Order SVU, Amazing Race

Obssession: Losing weight

Wishlist: An IPOD. A trip to London. A new better laptop. NECe616V

In my discman: some CD I burned from James.

Only: days till I start work!

Feeling:The current mood of jesnufflesss at www.imood.com

mAiL me!



Design uniquely by
CaLiNe ( and credits to all those whose html i have used)


taggies





.::Mood of the Day::.


.::Current MSN Nick::.
Let's get down and get drunk tonight