Saturday, November 13, 2004

I was actually pretty depressed yesterday. And this time it is not about James. This time it is about my results. I got back a literature paper and didnt do well for it. I passed but I just scraped a pass. I'm just depressed that this course I wont get any better than a 4(pass) for overall and I cannot afford to fail my exam, which I'm studying for really terribly because when you get to a stage where you have no idea what you're studying, its really bad. It does not help that half the house has already finished for the year and are just packing up to go home for good. We said goodbye for good to Anthony yesterday, on Tuesday we'll say goodbye to Bobbie, on Thursday we'll say goodbye to James for good. Well, for me its a goodbye for good. As of 17th November 2004, James William Drewe will walk out of my life forever and ever. Kinda sad but oh well, I guess that's part and parcel of life. Anyway, I was depressed right? And so after I finished studying in the library(which closed at 5pm), I decided to take a walk into Ipswich town and called Nicole on the way and asked if she wanted to have dinner at the city. Well, she was coming back and so the answer was no. But she'll meet me in Ipswich. So I just walked around aimlessly, taking photos of places. So these are the things that I did.

First up, I walked to my church.. This is

St Stephen's Presbyterian Church
which is..

The church I have been going to for the past year.
where I actually go to

The 930am family service. I actually get up early on Sundays!
This is..

Video Ezy- Our favourite hangout during the holidays..
and...

Eagle Boys Pizza- what we always have when Pete and Marie are not around..
Oh and just a little sidenote...

This is where I had my worse fall of the year- Right outside Eagle Boys Pizza
Moving along to...

Coles- The supermarket we frequent after church and well James works here.
I bought..

Ski D'lite and Yoplait- Yogurt for the week..
But I had to check out boxes for Nicole at Woolworths.Went into Woolworths. Bad mistake cause I bought more stuff there.. Here the stuff that I got. Now you can see why I spend alot of money because I buy heaps of junk.
I bought..

December Issue of Cosmo- which I'll bring home to Singapore because Cosmo is banned in Singapore for whatever censorship reasons. On the cover this month- Mischa Barton (Melissa in The OC).

Pantene Pro-V Treatment moisturer- So that I can pack my shampoo and conditioner for next year and use this before I go home.

Tang Orange - Actually my dad's favourite drink. Just picked up drinking this the past month.
In the end, there were no boxes for Nicole when I went to meet her at the train station. As we walked home, we walked past this new Malaysian Chinese restaurant and she was like hey do you want to have dinner here tonight. And I was like yeah, why not? And so we did..

Oh we went home first, erm checked out what was for dinner and decided that we still wanted to go out for dinner. Invited Bobbie along to chinese food.. Love it there. The food was alright, I mean we were coming home to proper chinese food but I guess we just wanted to have a dinner out.
This is..

Bobbie and her Hokkien Noodles
and..

Nic shying away as usual and what's left of her Chicken Chow Mein
and my..

Malaysian Nasi Lemak
After dinner...

3 of us at the Malaysian Restaurant looking very satisfied. By the way, see how fat I've become?

That was my day yesterday. Hm I'm going alright with studying I think. Finished feminism, psychoanalysis, marxism, structuralism, semiotics, formalism into functionalism. Now I have to revise stuff from module 1.

The weather is frigging hot today. The wind that blows is hot. Bad...



Jessica WhIsPeReD OuT @ 4:36 pm


-ThE EnD-


.:: Mage ::.



Jessica . 20 . 20th of November . Scorpio . Uni of Queensland . In love?

Wanna do :: Have a Great Summer Holiday

Reading: Always the Bridesmaid

Watching: The OC, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Sex and the City , Law and Order SVU, Amazing Race

Obssession: Losing weight

Wishlist: An IPOD. A trip to London. A new better laptop. NECe616V

In my discman: some CD I burned from James.

Only: days till I start work!

Feeling:The current mood of jesnufflesss at www.imood.com

mAiL me!



Design uniquely by
CaLiNe ( and credits to all those whose html i have used)


taggies





.::Mood of the Day::.


.::Current MSN Nick::.
Let's get down and get drunk tonight