Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Ok this is my 2nd time doing this because FUQUAN came and talk to me on MSN and everything just disappeared. I have to re-do everything from scratch! Because I deleted the photos and html already. Argh, ok Jess *calm down*. Let me just re-do this and get my studying on the road aye?

Let me start from the beginning again. I was saying that Philip at 10am Aussie time has sent me 5 emails, ie 8am Singapore time. And therefore I thought I shouldnt 'let him' down and should post some of the stuff that came through the mail today. I really appreciate it alot man..

Righto, all over again. Fuquan thanks ah.. First up, the Toilet Restaurant!

The Toilet Restaurant!

Meals served in the Toilet Bowl in the Toilet Bowl Restaurant!

Ooh.. Dessert at the Toilet Restaurant
The next dessert will have a 'dis-integration' process...

Ice Kachang in a toilet bowl...

This looks bad... Half-eaten ice kachang

Does this remind you of something?
However, the nicest toilet in the whole restaurant is..

The toilet in the Toilet restaurant
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, he sent me photos of couple chains. *wishful thinking now*

Couple Chain 1- No idea what the french means (is it even french?)

Couple Chain 2- More words I dont understand but this is really nice...

Couple Chain 3- Argh, why cant they be in English?

Couple Chain 4- I <3 You... Nice..

Couple Chain 5- I bless the day I found you. I want to stay around you. And so I beg you, Let it be me. (Wish it was something someone would give me)

Couple Chain 6- erm more words I dont understand... But a four leaf clover..

Couple Chain 7- Dear my angel.. I miss you because I love you.. (aww....)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lastly, Philip has kindly sent me pictures of what I am missing out on in Channel 8's new drama which I believe is called The Champions. I really do miss watching Channel 8 shows.

Fiona Xie- Thinking she look damn pretty. Sorry dont quite like her.

But she does have a good bod though... ooh.. the new erm star search winner!! Who's the dorky guy?

Aww.. Jeannette Aw! dont know who the other chick is..

More of Jeannette Aw and Qi Yi Wu (is that his name?)

Chio Chio Jeannette.. I really think she's chio..

Uh Who is this?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*phew* finally done. Hopefully with no hiccups this time. Dont have that much time to keep blogging but nontheless if it still does not work out. I'll give up. This entry is just not mean to be then. Anyway, can anyone tell me what episode is The OC up to in Singapore? I wont be able to watch the final episode of the first season because I would have flown home. So just want to know if I will be able to catch it in Singapore or else I'll get my friend to burn it off the college network. Anyway, back to studying feminism. Literature.. *shakes head*

Oh and today it has been a month already. Life still goes on. In fact I think things have become worse. I guess I have to deal with the fact that I wont ever see this boy again. So yah, my sad story and life.







Jessica WhIsPeReD OuT @ 2:29 pm


-ThE EnD-


.:: Mage ::.



Jessica . 20 . 20th of November . Scorpio . Uni of Queensland . In love?

Wanna do :: Have a Great Summer Holiday

Reading: Always the Bridesmaid

Watching: The OC, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Sex and the City , Law and Order SVU, Amazing Race

Obssession: Losing weight

Wishlist: An IPOD. A trip to London. A new better laptop. NECe616V

In my discman: some CD I burned from James.

Only: days till I start work!

Feeling:The current mood of jesnufflesss at www.imood.com

mAiL me!



Design uniquely by
CaLiNe ( and credits to all those whose html i have used)


taggies





.::Mood of the Day::.


.::Current MSN Nick::.
Let's get down and get drunk tonight