Thursday, November 04, 2004

Received this email from Nicole. Its funny how we send each other emails while we are just sitting next to each other. But well, she told me to read this and I think that its really nice..

1. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

2. No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.


3. Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

4. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

5. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.

6. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

7. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

8. Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.

9. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.

10. Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

11. There's always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.

12. Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you.

13. Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.

14. REMEMBER: WHATEVER HAPPENS, HAPPENS FOR A REASON.

15. True friends: How many people actually have 8 true friends?

Dont you think that its so true? Well, some of them anyway.
Anyway got this from Fergus:

Eye Kreme that really works!
I think its hilarious...

Today I went back to school for a group meeting. And it just hit me that the assignment is due on Monday and yet we're not even halfway through our radio serial yet. Totally stressing out but they dont seem to care. Why do I always have the weirdest group mates. Today one girl forgot that we had a meeting and after I called her, she said she was sick and didnt want to come down. So today, while we were recording, I had to double up so many characters. Sometimes, I really hate group work because of the people you work with. But I guess its group work, all group work are like, people with different opinion and stuff like that. Finally got a bit of thing going. Cancelling my phone line on the 22nd, opened my commonwealth bank account. Will be buying my quilt from Target on Sunday, hopefully. There are just so many things to do with so little time. Totally stressing out...



Jessica WhIsPeReD OuT @ 8:08 pm


-ThE EnD-


.:: Mage ::.



Jessica . 20 . 20th of November . Scorpio . Uni of Queensland . In love?

Wanna do :: Have a Great Summer Holiday

Reading: Always the Bridesmaid

Watching: The OC, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Sex and the City , Law and Order SVU, Amazing Race

Obssession: Losing weight

Wishlist: An IPOD. A trip to London. A new better laptop. NECe616V

In my discman: some CD I burned from James.

Only: days till I start work!

Feeling:The current mood of jesnufflesss at www.imood.com

mAiL me!



Design uniquely by
CaLiNe ( and credits to all those whose html i have used)


taggies





.::Mood of the Day::.


.::Current MSN Nick::.
Let's get down and get drunk tonight